We’ve been driving a Ford Transit Custom (a Double-Cab-in-Van Titanium 310 LWB 2.2 TDCI to give it its full name and if you love it as much as I do, my recommendation will be to get direct van insurance to have all covered) for the last week, and we’ve come to the conclusion that driving a van is awesome. Here’s why:
- Be polite and little old ladies love you.
- It makes you friends.
- It makes you think about your driving.
- Driving slowly can be fun.you’re allowed to park badly.
- You’re allowed to park badly.
- There’s van driver camaraderie.
- You can see over hedge.
- Knock yourself out at Starbucks.
- You can get carried away on the weekly shop.
- They’re not that uneconomical
In conclusion, it enables you to explore your surroundings and travel or take trips on a small budget. It’s smarter to save up for a stronger car which you wish for later when you have a higher income. Luxury brands like Audi, BMW, and Jaguar also have vans in their offerings. For that you would need repairs and performance checks. You can find more info here. After that, you will be more experienced by then. This will make it less likely to crash the thing trying to drift the street corner.